WHAT TO EXPECT WITH A MULHOLLAND
YOUR ONGOING SATISFACTION IS IMPORTANT TO US
In addition to any specific issues you bring to our attention, we perform the following routine checks.
- Visual & auditory inspection of all gates parts, for a smooth operation of the gate.
- Grease/oil hinges rollers, bearings, chain, gearbox & all moving parts including adjustments as needed.
- Check Photo Cell & all safety devices for proper functioning and adjustment.
- Check belts, pulleys, sprockets for alignment, tightness, and wear.
- Check and adjust limit switches, limit knots or limit cams for proper opening and closing of the gate.
- Check electrical connections for tightness, frayed or loose wires and integrity in the control panel & motor.
- Check brackets, track (sliding gates) and fasteners for secure mounting.
- Check induction loops and loop detectors for proper functioning and make adjustments as needed.
- Check input function of entry access controls. (Fire strobe, Knox, radio control receivers, antennas, phone etc.)
- Check mechanical backup opening device, and battery backups for reliability and functionality (if equipped).
- Check all metal parts for rust and weld points, the integrity of wooden parts if any, and paint quality.
- Check tune and lube Locks for proper functioning.